Tenents of Tae Kwon Do
At Evolution we follow and teach the Tenents of Tae Kwon Do.
- Courtesy and Respect:(Ye Lu): Being polite to one another, encouraging a sense of justice in the world, to show respect to others.
- Integrity (Yom Chi): Define right from wrong, to have the conscience if wrong, to feel guilt, to never lie or make a promise you know you can’t keep.
- Perseverance (In Nae): Being steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success. The ability to face your fears and defeat them.
- Self Control (Guk Gi): The ability to subdue impulses in order to achieve long-term goals. Having the willpower to not lose control or to act irrationally during times of stress and conflict.
- Indomitable Spirit (Baekjul Boolgool): Standing up for what you believe in regardless the consequences.